Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Program
Provides drug and alcohol treatment services on an outpatient and intensive outpatient basis in an environment that is non- threatening, safe and comfortable for adults and adolescents residing in Columbia and Luzerne counties. Gender specific groups provide the opportunities to address concerns regarding responsibilities as parents, self esteem, anger management, marriage, co-dependency, boundaries, assertiveness and letting go of resentments.
The adolescent program is designed to assist youth as they struggle with various social and familial pressures. The environment provides an excellent opportunity for intense and safe discussion regarding chemical dependency, relationships, sexually transmitted diseases, peer pressure and maintaining good physical health.
• Referral, Evaluation, and Intake
• Detoxification Referrals
• Individualized Treatment Planning
• Individual and Group Counseling
• Intensive Outpatient
• Family Reintegration and Counseling
• Vocational and Educational Referrals
• Gender Specific Groups
• Parent Education/Support Groups
• Aftercare Planning and Referral
• Follow – Up
• Legal, Medical and Psychiatric Services Referral
• AA, NA and Double Trouble Involvement
• Urinalysis Drug/Alcohol Screens
• Chemical Dependency and Mental Health Education
Columbia, Montour, Luzerne and surrounding areas
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Evenings by appointment