Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Program
- HIV prevention counseling and testing
- All communicable disease follow-up: TB, STD, Rabies, Hepatitis, etc.
- Immunizations: $5, by appointment only, Wednesday, 8:30-11 am & 1-3 pm
- Family and professional education
- General health information & referral
- Birth, death certificate applications: Call 877-724-3258
- Elevated blood lead level (children) case management, counseling
- Health promotion/teaching by community health nurses for groups
- Provides people specific instructions on how to file restaurant/food sanitation complaints with the department of Agriculture
- Metabolic disease case management, PKU, perinatal and hepatitis B case management