Send the URL of this program profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Program
Services available include:
- Adult Residential Services: Short, intermediate and long term substance abuse and mental health services are available for adults, women with children, homeless women and HIV symptomatic substance abusers.
- Adolescent Services: for teens seeking recovery from chemical dependency. Gaudenzia offers both residential and outpatient programs.
- Outpatient Services: Standard Services, Intensive Outpatient Program IOP Partial Hospitalization, and diversified prevention programs.
- Mental Health Residential: Specialized services to treat those with special or complex needs. Programs are designed for the chemically dependent and mentally ill person.
- Correctional Rehabilitation Services: Specialized programs for individuals involved in the criminal justice system including services for addiction, dual diagnosis, and mental illness.