Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Center for Community Resources
Description of Service
The Lighthouse Foundation owns and maintains four separate and unique locations of transitional housing units. The program requirements for all transitional housing residents is consistent throughout their 18-24 month stay. Residents are required to:
- Find and maintain employment and/or be enrolled in a higher education institution or skills training program.
- Pass a drug test and refrain from the use of illegal drugs (residents are periodically drug tested).
- Refrain from the use of alcohol at all Lighthouse residences.
- Attend any court mandated appearances, community service requirements, or parenting classes.
- Obey all curfew and guest requirements.
- Pay a monthly program fee after the second month of participation in the program.
The Lighthouse volunteers and staff members provide transportation to and from work and school for all residents who are unable to provide their own transportation.
Allison Park, Bakerstown, Valencia, Mars, and Gibsonia