Fayette County Association for the Blind Low Vision Services
Pennsylvania Association for the Blind - Fayette County Association for the Blind
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Allegheny County
Description of Service
Low Vision Services enable the client to maximize the use of their residual vision in order to function more independently.
• Consultation for low vision services
• Evaluation with Low Vision Specialist
• Demonstration of assistive aids and appliances
• Digital Talking Book (A Free Library Service)
• Assistance with Handicap Placard
• Telephone Directory Assistance Exemption
• Purchase of low vision aids such as UV shields, magnifiers, large print items, etc.
Call for information.
for some services, visual and financial eligibility requirements apply