Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
Morning Star Pregnancy Services in Harrisburg, New Cumberland and Middletown are dedicated to providing compassionate care and practical assistance to women, men and teens unprepared for pregnancy.
The following services are offered FREE of charge in all three locations:
* Pregnancy Testing / Confirmations
* Ultrasound exams by medical professionals
* STD testing and treatment
* Information on abortion risks and procedures
* Education on pre-natal development
* Assistance and referrals for spiritual nurturing
* Parenting skills
* HEART (Healing Encourgement for Abortion Related Trauma) support groups
* Material support - Diapers & baby clothing, formula & baby furniture, pre-natal vitamins
* "Because You're Worth It" Sexual Integrity Program
* Assistance and referrals for housing, employment, adoption, legal services, child care and community programs including public assistance and WIC.
Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry and York Counties.
Limited Medical Services - Pregnancy counseling and assistance.
Females and males with problem or unplanned pregnancies. Families, including the father of the baby, seeking help for the pregnant woman are encouraged to call.