Shared-Ride Program for Senior Citizens

Capital Area Transit


Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Enter Phone Number:
(Full US mobile number of recipient, eg. 1-303-555-1234) 
 


 
Data Provided By
CONTACT Helpline
General Information
Description of ServiceThis program provides reduced rates for senior citizens 65 and older throughout Pennsylvania. Seniors pay 15% of the fare and the Lottery fund pays the remaining 85% on the local Share-A-Ride door-to-door advance reservation transportation service.
The Share-A-Ride program discount is available during all general public transportation service hours, which are determined locally.
LocationDauphin
Geographical AreaCumberland, Dauphin, & Perry Counties
 
Client Information
Age GroupSenior Citizens
GenderEither
EligibilityPersons age 65 or older
Must be able to supply one of the eligible proofs of age to the local Share-A-Ride provider in their county.
 
Contact Information
 
Physical Site Address 1 901 North Cameron Street
Physical Site City, State, Zip Harrisburg, PA 17101
Mailing Address 1 901 North Cameron Street
Mailing City, State, Zip Harrisburg, PA 17101
Main Phone 717-232-6100
Web Address www.cattransit.com
 
 
Affiliated Agency, Programs, and Services
Affiliated Agency: Capital Area Transit
Affiliated Program: Capital Area Transit
This Service: Shared-Ride Program for Senior Citizens
 
Taxonomy Postings
Posted to Categories: Local Transportation (BT-4500)
Senior Ride Programs (BT-4500.6500-800)
Transportation (BT)