Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
Description of Service
Comprehensive outpatient programs for adults and adolescents experiencing problems with substance abuse. Strong emphasis is placed on responsibility, stability, improved life skills, and the development of a comprehensive support system which includes AA and/or NA.
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient
- Family Reintegration and Counseling
- Gender Specific Groups
- Aftercare Planning and Referral
- AA, NA and Double Trouble Involvement
- Urinalysis Drug/Alcohol Screens
Cumberland, Dauphin, Perry
Wheelchair accessible, bus nearby
Anyone over 12 years old with drug or alcohol problems or with drug or alchol problems within their family.