Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Allegheny County
Description of Service
Provides individuals and families with groceries three times in a twelve month period.
Sharon and surrounding communities
Agency referrals and walk-ins
1) Photo identification (i.e. driver's license)
2) Second ID (i.e. Access card, utility bill, veteran's ID
3) Complete Pennsylvania's "Self Declaration of Need"
4) Registration is in 24 month increments.
5) The three tickets issued are valid for one year.
Photo ID,Access Card or Utility Bill or SS Card.
Enter through the Highland Road entrance. The pantry is accessible through the red door at the back of the church. Church is located at the corner of BUHL BLVD and Highland Rd.
Household income must meet PA's "Self Declaration of Need" requirements