Service Access and Management - Clarion County - Office of Long Term Living Services Coordination
Service Access and Management - Clarion County
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
United Way of Berks County
Description of Service
Service Coordination is used to assist people in the following areas:
- Helping people access a full range of quality services that assure the best outcomes, such as independence, health and quality of life.
- Finding funding for services
- Finding transportation to appointments
- Addresses basic physical needs and supports necessary for a stable, safe and healthy community life
- Works with consumers to make sure that their voice is heard
Medicaid waiver recipients ages 18 and above; Individuals under 60 with physical disabilities and over 60 with long term care needs or anyone 18 and above that is at a nursing facility level of care but chooses to receive that care in home rather than in a facility
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Currently no waiting list, waiting list is issued by the state