Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
PA 2-1-1 NW - PA 211 Northwest
Description of Service
Long-term, therapeutic transitional living facility for single women, without children. Participants work the program from 12 to 18 months.
Program classes include:
- Spiritual Life Development and Bible Study
- Addictions Recovery - 12 Step AA/NA
- Conflict Resolution
- Recognizing Patterns of Codependency
- Medical and Vocational Screening
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Higher Education Classes