- At Risk/Homeless Housing Related Assistance Programs (80/17)
- Emergency Shelter (455/158)
- Emergency Shelter Clearinghouses (15/3)
- Home Improvement/Accessibility (273/65)
- Home Insurance (1/0)
- Home Purchase/Construction Financing/Refinancing (73/54)
- Housing Counseling (156/58)
- Housing Expense Assistance (505/176)
- Housing Search and Information (148/37)
- Moving Assistance (11/1)
- Residential Housing Options (842/98)
- Resident Services Coordination Programs (3/0)
- Subsidized Housing Administrative Organizations (83/5)
- Supportive Housing (644/153)
- Supportive Housing Placement/Referral (124/12)
- Transitional Housing/Shelter (199/41)
|The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.|
This file's content displays in the left hand side margin of your Taxonomy - Directory of Services.
Above is the standard disclaimer required by AIRS INFOLINE, please consult locally or with AIRS as to what is appropriate to post for your system Taxonomy.
We do NOT recommend that you use MS Word to edit or manage this file, be sure to seek out a program or application that is a valid web authoring tool to do so.
You will want to be sure to retain the exact file name and extension when editing, saving, and re-uploading this file to your directory.
Programs that seek to meet the basic shelter needs of the community by providing temporary shelter for people who are in emergency situations, home improvement programs, housing location assistance and a variety of housing alternatives.
Navigation Tips [+/-]