|Bethlehem Haven - Safe at Home||Offers monetary and basic assistance to women who are homeless, or at immediate risk of homelessness, for the first time in their lives. Priority is given to women over 50 years old.||Allegheny||Bethlehem Haven of Pittsburgh - Housing Programs||Pittsburgh Mercy Health System|
|Cornerstone||The Cornerstone Housing Support Center assists Beaver County residents in finding the resources they need and is committed to providing reliable information and services to the community.
Services available include:|
- Assistance to individuals and families experiencing homelessness or are at imminent risk of homelessness,
- Utility Assistance,
- Displaced residents emergency motel program,
- Consumer Education,
- Supportive Housing Program for individuals and families with disabilities who have exhausted all other housing options,
- Fair Housing,
- Supportive Services for Veterans Families.
|Cornerstone - Supportive Services for Veteran Families||Provides supportive services to very low-income Veteran families living in or transitioning to permanent housing.
May provide eligible Veteran families with outreach, case management, and assistance in obtaining VA and other benefits, which may include:|
May also provide time-limited payments to third parties (e.g., landlords, utility companies, moving companies, and licensed child care providers) if these payments help Veteran families stay in or acquire permanent housing on a sustainable basis.
- Health care services
- Daily living services
- Personal financial planning services
- Transportation services
- Fiduciary and payee services
- Legal services
- Child care services
- Housing counseling services
|Hotel/Motel Vouchers-Carbon County Action Committee for Human Services||Provides vouchers to qualified individuals to stay in hotels or motels.||Carbon||Carbon County Action Committee For Human Services||Carbon County Action Committee For Human Services|
|Inter-Church Ministries of Erie County - Voucher System for Emergency Assistance||Aid through the use of vouchers redeemable at various local merchants;
||Erie||Inter-Church Ministries of Erie County||Inter-Church Ministries of Erie County|
|Respective Solutions Group Center for Families Homeless Motel Vouchers||Vouchers for brief motel stays for those who qualify as homeless.||Cambria||Respective Solutions Group Center for Families||Respective Solutions Group|
|The Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division - Altoona Service Center||Emergency assistance for financially struggling individuals and families in crisis. Our current list of available services is outlined below. Referrals are made for assistance not offered at our facility. May also offer seasonal assistance, such as Back-to-School and Project Bundle-Up where funds are available. Call for holiday programs (toys and food).
Must be a resident of 16601, 16602 or 16603 zip code area.
SERVICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
1. Food Pantry. Emergency food for approximately 3 days. A Photo ID must be provided at time of service; no other information is required. Food Pantry is open Tuesday through Friday from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM.
2. Water Service Payment Assistance. Need to have a shut-off notice. We pay up to $100 while funds are available.
3. Emergency Lodging (Homeless Motel Vouchers). Short term housing for transient and/or special situations for individuals and families with a 1-3 night stay at a local motel. An assessment interview of need is required. This is limited to available funding.
4. Furniture and Household Goods Vouchers. Available to fire victims with referral from the American Red Cross, or transitioning from a shelter (with referral).
5. Clothing Vouchers. Available to fire victims with referral from the American Red Cross, or searching for a job (with verification).
6. Soup Kitchen. Sundays at 4:30 PM.
7. Bread Distribution. Wednesdays and Fridays during office hours.
8. After School Program (Youth Enrichment). After school digital learning and homework help. Thursdays. Must register.
9. Overnight Summer Camp (Residential Camp). Must register and pay a $10 Fee. For ages 6-14. Call for dates and to register.
10. Day Camp. Must register. No fee. For ages 6-12. Call for dates and to register.||Blair||The Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division - Service Centers||Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division|
|The Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division - Tyrone Service Center||Emergency Direct Assistance for financially struggling individuals and families in crisis seeking assistance for such things as food, clothing, shelter, rent, household utility expenses and similar miscellaneous living needs. Referrals made for assistance not offered at facility. May also offer seasonal assistance, such as Back-to-School and Project Bundle-Up where funds are available. Call for holiday programs (toys and food).||Blair||The Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division - Service Centers||Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division|