|Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Greensburg Fayette Clothing Assistance||**May take up to 5 business days to receive a call back**
Provides clothing through a voucher to local Thrift Stores||Fayette||Clothing Assistance||Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Greensburg PA |
|Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Greensburg PA Armstrong Clothing Assistance||Provides clothing assistance.||Armstrong||Clothing Assistance||Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Greensburg PA |
|Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Greensburg PA Indiana Clothing Assistance||**May take up to 5 business days to receive a call back.**
Provides clothing vouchers, or referrals, to local Thrift Stores||Indiana||Clothing Assistance||Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Greensburg PA |
|Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Greensburg Westmoreland Clothing Assistance||**May take up to 5 business days to receive a call back.**
Provides vouchers for local thrift stores||Westmoreland||Clothing Assistance||Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Greensburg PA |
|Clothing Assistance||Vouchers for Community Aid, Mechanicsburg||Dauphin||Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church||Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church |
|Faith Centre Thrift Store - Clothing Voucher||The thrift store is a multi-faceted, faith-based ministry. The purpose of the thrift store is to provide quality, low-cost clothing and household goods to our clients. The boutique and rugged wear section offer tremendous bargains on designer and brand name clothing and antiques and vintage items.||Centre||Faith Centre Thrift Store||Faith Centre|
|Mollard Hospitality Center - Homeless Drop In Centers||A drop-in day shelter offering hot meals, showers, clothing vouchers, address services, companionship, hygiene items and a primary medical care through a twice monthly clinic. Also provides a weekly life skills/referral service in partnership with Haven House.
Serves two hot meals a day. All are welcome.
Breakfast: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 10:30am
Lunch: Monday through Friday,12:00pm to 1:00pm
Medical Clinic (only for clients utilizing their other programs):
- Provide flu/pneumonia shots, and routine medical access
- Operates in partnership with LVHN
- Occurs every other Monday right before, during , or after lunch hours
||Northampton||Mollard Hospitality Center||New Bethany Ministries|
|Saint Martin Center - Main Office - Clothing Vouchers||Provides clothing and household goods vouchers to low income individuals and families.||Erie||Saint Martin Center - Main Office||Saint Martin Center|
|Salvation Army, Chambersburg Social Work||Social Work - assistance with Life Threatening Medications (1 time), Emergency food, Clothing (Fire Victims, Homeless, Job Interviews, School Appropriate Dress Code) and Funeral expenses.||Franklin||The Salvation Army, Chambersburg||The Salvation Army, Chambersburg|
|Salvation Army - Sunbury - Clothing Voucher||Northumberland||Salvation Army - Sunbury||Salvation Army - Sunbury|
|Salvation Army USA / Williamsport Corps - Clothing/Furniture Vouchers for Flood, Fire, and Disaster Victims - Williamsport||Provide clothing and furniture vouchers to victims of floods, fires and disasters.||Lycoming||Salvation Army USA / Williamsport Corps||Salvation Army USA Eastern Territory|
|Store Vouchers-Salvation Army||Vouchers are available for eligible clients to purchase clothing and small houshold items at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. May be used for furniture only following a disaster.||Clinton||Salvation Army USA / Lock Haven Corps||Salvation Army USA Eastern Territory|
|The Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division - Altoona Service Center||Emergency assistance for financially struggling individuals and families in crisis. Our current list of available services is outlined below. Referrals are made for assistance not offered at our facility. May also offer seasonal assistance, such as Back-to-School and Project Bundle-Up where funds are available. Call for holiday programs (toys and food).
Must be a resident of 16601, 16602 or 16603 zip code area.
SERVICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
1. Food Pantry. Emergency food for approximately 3 days. A Photo ID must be provided at time of service; no other information is required. Food Pantry is open Tuesday through Friday from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM.
2. Water Service Payment Assistance. Need to have a shut-off notice. We pay up to $100 while funds are available.
3. Emergency Lodging (Homeless Motel Vouchers). Short term housing for transient and/or special situations for individuals and families with a 1-3 night stay at a local motel. An assessment interview of need is required. This is limited to available funding.
4. Furniture and Household Goods Vouchers. Available to fire victims with referral from the American Red Cross, or transitioning from a shelter (with referral).
5. Clothing Vouchers. Available to fire victims with referral from the American Red Cross, or searching for a job (with verification).
6. Soup Kitchen. Sundays at 4:30 PM.
7. Bread Distribution. Wednesdays and Fridays during office hours.
8. After School Program (Youth Enrichment). After school digital learning and homework help. Thursdays. Must register.
9. Overnight Summer Camp (Residential Camp). Must register and pay a $10 Fee. For ages 6-14. Call for dates and to register.
10. Day Camp. Must register. No fee. For ages 6-12. Call for dates and to register.||Blair||The Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division - Service Centers||Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division|