Health/Disabilities Related Volunteer Opportunities
Health/Disabilities Related Volunteer Opportunities subcategories:
- Dental Care Volunteer Opportunities (2/1)
- Equestrian Therapy Volunteer Opportunities (1/0)
- Hospice Care Volunteer Opportunities (4/7)
- Hospital/Institutional Visit Volunteer Opportunities (2/0)
- Medical Care Volunteer Opportunities (3/0)
- Mercy Flight Volunteer Opportunities (3/0)
- Nursing Care Volunteer Opportunities (2/0)
- Patient Support Volunteer Opportunities (1/2)
- Pregnancy Related Volunteer Opportunities (1/0)
- Rehabilitation Volunteer Opportunities (1/0)
- Respite/Home Health Care Volunteer Opportunities (1/0)
- Speech and Hearing Volunteer Opportunities (7/8)
|The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.|
This file's content displays in the left hand side margin of your Taxonomy - Directory of Services.
Above is the standard disclaimer required by AIRS INFOLINE, please consult locally or with AIRS as to what is appropriate to post for your system Taxonomy.
We do NOT recommend that you use MS Word to edit or manage this file, be sure to seek out a program or application that is a valid web authoring tool to do so.
You will want to be sure to retain the exact file name and extension when editing, saving, and re-uploading this file to your directory.
Hospitals, clinics, hospice facilities and other health care organizations that are actively seeking individuals with the requisite knowledge, skills and experience who are willing to work on a voluntary basis without remuneration providing supportive services for people who have illnesses, injuries or disabilities; or supporting other health/disabilities-related projects.
Navigation Tips [+/-]
There are zero matching records