|Allegheny East Mental Health / Intellectual Disabilities Center||Counseling, therapy, and referral services; programs to address mental illness and developmental disorders; residential programs for adults with mental illness and/or intellectual disabilities; host home programs for children with emotional disturbances and/or intellectual disabilities.||Allegheny||Milestone||Milestone|
|Armstrong – Indiana Behavioral and Developmental Health Program||Coordinates and connects mental health, intellectual disability and early intervention consumers with appropriate agencies.||Armstrong||Case Management for MH/MR||Armstrong - Indiana Behavioral and Developmental Health Program|
|Mainstay North||Offers a therapeutic, community-based residential program for adults with developmental disabilities and behavioral issues. This highly structured program provides rehabilitation for adults in need of intensive clinical/forensic treatment.||Northampton||Mainstay North||Resources For Human Development|
|Mechling-Shakely Veterans Center||Provides a community-based residential treatment facility for homeless veterans needing rehabilitation and support.||Armstrong||Mechling-Shakely Veterans Center||Mechling-Shakely Veterans Center|
|Mental Health Treatment Facility Locator||The Mental Health Treatment Locator section of the Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator lists facilities providing mental health services to persons with mental illness.
- Public mental health facilities that are funded by their State mental health agency (SMHA) or other State agency or department
- Mental health treatment facilities administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Private for-profit and non-profit mental health facilities that are licensed by the State or accredited by a national accreditation organization
NOTE: The Mental Health Treatment Locator does not include:
- Facilities whose primary or only focus is the provision of services to persons with Mental Retardation (MR), Developmental Disability (DD), and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI).
- Facilities that provide treatment exclusively to persons with mental illness who are incarcerated.
- Mental health professionals in private practice (individual) or in a small group practice not licensed or certified as a mental health clinic or (community) mental health center.||Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration||Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration |
|Mercy Behavioral Health - Journey Home||Long Term Structured Residence (LTSR): Journey Home LTSR is a 16 bed mental health residential treatment program that provides treatment and rehabilitation services in a structured environment for adults with a severe or chronic mental health need.||Allegheny||Mercy Behavioral Health||Pittsburgh Mercy Health System|
|Milestone Monroeville Office||Counseling, therapy, and referral services; programs to address mental illness and developmental disorders; residential programs adults with mental illness or intellectual disabilities; host home programs for children with emotional disturbances or intellectual disabilities.||Allegheny||Milestone||Milestone|
|Renfrew Center - Eating Disorder Treatment||A women's mental health center specializing in the treatment of eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating disorder), trauma, anxiety, depression, and other women's issues. Philadelphia location offers residential and day programs.||Philadelphia||Renfrew Center||Renfrew Center|
|Turtle Creek Valley Community Services - Homestead House||Offers counseling. Provides intensive, family-focused, mental health treatment for children, adolescents and their families in the home, school or community setting. Groups Intensive Outpatient (IOP) for those 18 and older is the only outpatient service offered at this address.
Mental Health Partial Hospitalization
Community Residential Rehabilitation Services
Mental Health Outpatient Program
Diversion and Acute Stabilization Program
Mental Health Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
Crisis Intervention Program
|Allegheny||Turtle Creek Valley Community Services||Turtle Creek Valley Community Services|