Organizational/Community/International Services subcategories:
- Arts and Culture (251/45)
- Community Economic Development and Finance (313/54)
- Community Facilities/Centers (636/92)
- Community Groups and Government/Administrative Offices (1421/380)
- Community Planning and Public Works (211/30)
- Community Recognition (14/3)
- Disaster Services (566/185)
- Donor Services (660/224)
- Information Services (2742/466)
- International Affairs (32/6)
- Military Service (247/23)
- Occupational/Professional Associations (186/39)
- Organizational Development and Management Delivery Methods (9/2)
- Organizational Development and Management Services (150/27)
- Political Organization and Participation (113/12)
- Research (23/5)
|The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.|
This file's content displays in the left hand side margin of your Taxonomy - Directory of Services.
Above is the standard disclaimer required by AIRS INFOLINE, please consult locally or with AIRS as to what is appropriate to post for your system Taxonomy.
We do NOT recommend that you use MS Word to edit or manage this file, be sure to seek out a program or application that is a valid web authoring tool to do so.
You will want to be sure to retain the exact file name and extension when editing, saving, and re-uploading this file to your directory.
Programs that provide any of a broad spectrum of services that benefit entire communities or which offer services that are statewide, regional, national or international in scope. Included are opportunities for individuals or groups to enjoy the artistic and cultural life of the community, participate in community improvement or service projects, engage in philanthropic endeavors, have a voice in the political process, obtain or offer assistance in times of disaster, have access to information services, and/or benefit from the availability of a variety of services for residents, community agencies, organizations, businesses and industries, and other individuals/groups.
Navigation Tips [+/-]