Organizational Development and Management Services
Organizational Development and Management Services subcategories:
- Board Development Support (8/1)
- Credentialing Program Development and Management Support (4/2)
- Facility Administration/General Operations Support (1/1)
- Financial Management Support (15/4)
- Fundraising and Resource Development Support (12/7)
- Human Resources Management Support (16/3)
- Information Technology Management Support (3/1)
- Legal Decision Making Support (5/0)
- Marketing Support (4/0)
- Networking/Relationship Building Support (22/0)
- Organizational Assessment and Evaluation Support (5/1)
- Organizational Planning and Development Support (13/2)
- Professional Skills Development Support (22/1)
- Public Relations Support (4/0)
- Volunteer Program Development/Implementation Support (5/1)
|The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.|
This file's content displays in the left hand side margin of your Taxonomy - Directory of Services.
Above is the standard disclaimer required by AIRS INFOLINE, please consult locally or with AIRS as to what is appropriate to post for your system Taxonomy.
We do NOT recommend that you use MS Word to edit or manage this file, be sure to seek out a program or application that is a valid web authoring tool to do so.
You will want to be sure to retain the exact file name and extension when editing, saving, and re-uploading this file to your directory.
Programs that strengthen nonprofit organizations, small businesses, government organizations and other groups and enhance their capacity to deliver products and services by providing organizational support in the areas of program planning, development, administration and/or evaluation. The program may also focus on the specific technical facets of operation including board development, conference planning, credentialing, ethics, facility administration, financial management, fundraising, human resources management, information technology management, legal decision making, marketing, networking/relationship building and/or public relations; or help individuals build the professional skills they need to make a positive contribution to the organizations with whom they are employed. Also included may be programs that provide technical assistance and information for individuals on these topics.
Navigation Tips [+/-]